To uninstall an eSIM from your Huawei device follow the steps below. Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again. Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
Uninstall an eSIM from Huawei device
1. Go to Settings and tap Mobile Networks.
2. Tap into SIM Management.
3. Select the eSIM you would like to remove from your device.
4. Tap on the enabled eSIM. Please note that you won't be able to remove the eSIM unless the eSIM is disabled.
5. Disable the eSIM.
6. Tap the DELETE button and tick the box next to I understand and then tap the DELETE button.
7. Once this is done, your eSIM should have been successfully removed.