To uninstall an eSIM from your Windows device follow the steps below. Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again. Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
Uninstall an eSIM from Windows device
- Go into Settings.
- Tap on Network & Internet.
- Tap on Cellular from the left-hand menu.
- Under the eSIM section, click on the eSIM you want to uninstall.
- Tap on the Remove button.
- Confirm that you want to remove the eSIM by tapping on Yes in the pop-up window.
- After following these steps, the eSIM should be uninstalled from your Windows device.