To uninstall an eSIM from your Sony device follow the steps below. Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again. Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
Uninstall an eSIM from Sony device
1. Go into Settings and tap into Network and Internet.
2. Tap SIMs.
3. Tap the SIM you want to remove.
4. Scroll down until you see the option of Delete SIM.
5. Accept the prompt and tap ERASE.
6. Once this is done, your eSIM should have been successfully removed.