To uninstall an eSIM from your Oppo device follow the steps below. Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again. Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
Uninstall an eSIM from Oppo device
1. Go into Settings and tap Mobile network.
2. Tap into eSIM.
3. Tap the eSIM you want to remove.
4. Tap on the 3 dots shown on the right hand side and tap Delete.
5. Accept the prompt that is given. Press Delete and then wait for the eSIM to be deleted.
6. Once this is done, your eSIM should have been successfully removed.