After an order is placed, you will be automatically directed to the Setup Guide.
Alternatively if you would prefer to leave the eSIM installation to a later date, you can navigate to the Setup Guide via the emailed order summary or by locating the eSIM in your account dashboard.
You will receive an email order confirmation. If this is not received, please check junk and spam. If there is still no sign of the order confirmation please ensure you check the email that was used to make payment as Apple and Google pay services may choose to use a different email than what is expected.
Setup eSIM using the emailed order summary
1. Open the email and click on View your order.
2. The order will be opened. Click on the install button in the middle of the page.
3. The corresponding QR code is now displayed. You can now scan this QR code to install the eSIM.
- If you would like to send the QR code to a different device so that you can scan it using your current device then click Share & Scan.
- If you do not have the facility to scan the QR using another device then click on Manual Install and follow the step-by-step guide.
Setup eSIM through your account dashboard
2. Click on Manage your eSIMs located at the top of the page in the menu bar.
3. Locate the eSIM you wish to install and click Install eSIM.
4. Follow the step-by-step guide provided.