If you are struggling with a poor-quality connection on a particular network, we advise you manually search and select a different network. You will only be able to get an internet connection on the network(s) we offer a service on.
Manually Selecting a Network
1. Go into your Settings and tap on Network and Internet.
2. Tap on Mobile Networks.
3. Tap which eSIM you would like to change the Network for.
4. De-select the Automatically select network option.
5. This should bring you to a screen with all the available networks in your current area.
6. You are now connected to the selected network.