In this guide, you have a step-by-step walkthrough you can take when installing an eSIM on your Hammer Device.
Installing an eSIM Manually
Before attempting to install the eSIM, there are three main things you will need:
A strong internet connection - Ideally you will need to be connected to Wi-Fi or have a good internet connection.
An eSIM compatible device - If you are unsure whether your device is compatible with eSIMs, please check the following article: List of compatible devices
The device is network unlocked - If you are unsure whether or not your device is locked to a certain network, please check the following article: Locked/unlocked devices
Do not forget to turn on Data Roaming once the installation is complete.
1. On the Home Screen of your device, tap on the app named eSIM.
2. Once in the eSIM app, tap the orange circle.
3. Tap on the Enter manually option.
4. To be able to Manually install the eSIM, you will need your SMDP+ Address and SMDP+ Activation Code. You must enter in the format of "1$SMDP+ Address$SMDP+ Activation Code". The code will end up looking something similar to the screenshot below.
5.Accept the prompt given and tap INSTALL.
Note: Do NOT close this window else the installation will stop.
6. Please allow up to 10 minutes for the eSIM to activate.
7. Once your eSIM has finished installing, tap OK.
8. The eSIM will say the status: DISABLED.
9. Make sure to enable your eSIM by tapping the power button and tap ok.
10. Please make sure your Data Roaming is toggled On.
11. The Data Roaming toggle should appear as below on the installed eSIM.
12. The eSIM is now installed and set up.