To uninstall an eSIM from your Samsung device follow the steps below. Before starting the uninstall process, ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Ideally connect to the local Wifi or use a good 4G connection.
You can also temporarily disable an eSIM if you intend to use it again. Deactivating or disabling an eSIM will not extend the validity of the eSIM.
Uninstall an eSIM from Xiaomi device
1. Go into Settings and tap into SIM cards & mobile networks.
2. Scroll down until you see the option Manage eSIM.
3. Tap on the eSIM you want to remove.
4. Tap on Delete mobile plan.
5. Read the prompt and wait for it to allow you to press the Delete button and tap it.
6. Wait for the eSIM to be deleted.
7. Once this is done, your eSIM should have been successfully removed.