The process for checking whether your eSIM is installed can vary depending on your device and operating system. Here are some general steps you can follow to check if your eSIM is installed.
For iOS devices
1. Go into Settings and tap on Mobile Data.
2. If the eSIM has been successfully installed, then you will see it in the SIMs section.
3. Click on the eSIM and make sure the Turn On This Line option is turned on, as shown in the screenshot below.
For Android devices
1. Go in to Settings and tap on SIM cards & mobile networks.
2. Scroll down until your see the option Manage eSIM. Click into it.
3. You will now see the eSIM if it has been installed correctly. Make sure it is enabled.
If you are still unsure if your eSIM is installed, contact our Support Team who will be able to tell you if it is installed.