To check that you have the correct eSIM activated on your device follow the steps below.
For iOS devices
1. Go in to Settings and tap on Mobile Data.
2. Click on the eSIM you would like to enable. Make sure Turn On This Line is turned on.
Once this is done, your desired eSIM will be enabled.
For Android devices
1. Go to Settings. Tap on SIM cards & mobile networks.
2. Scroll down until you see the option Manage eSIM.
3. From here, make sure the desired eSIM is enabled. Enable the eSIM if it isn't already enable